The Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn, located on popular State Street, is a Spanish-style 150-room hotel in Santa Barbara. Nestled on five acres of lush gardens, our hotel's pathways are lined with palms and cascading bougainvillea. The property features two heated pools, two whirlpools, an exercise room, massage facilities, free high-speed internet service, and flexible meeting and conference space.
The Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn’s spacious, Hacienda-style guest rooms feature comfortable furnishings and private patios or balconies overlooking the gardens and pool courtyards. The Treehouse Restaurant and Lounge offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and provides room, patio, and poolside service.
Walk along garden pathways lined with palms and cascading bougainvillea and explore property features like two heated pools, two whirlpools, and an exercise room. When you're ready to unwind, you'll find that our hotel is one of the best places to get a massage on Santa Barbara's State Street. Explore our full list of amenities below and book your stay at our gem among Santa Barbara hotels.
- Complimentary Parking
- Free high-speed wireless Internet
- No Resort Fees
- 150 guest accommodations, all non-smoking with private patio or balcony
- Two large, Spanish-tiled swimming pools and two whirlpools
- Massage room and fitness center
- Full-service restaurant and cocktail lounge
- Patio, poolside, and room service
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Valet laundry service and guest laundry facility
- Hair salon
- Barber shop
- Gift shop
- Assorted coffees and fruit available in the lobby 24 hours a day
- Complimentary Santa Barbara Airport and Amtrak® shuttle service
- The Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn now features Electric Charging stations. Our guests have access to charge their EV or Hybrid vehicles. Please check in with the Front Desk for additional information on how to "Re-Charge."
The Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn’s Santa Barbara accommodations feature Hacienda-style furnishings and private patios or balconies overlooking the gardens and pool courtyards. Amenities include free, high-speed Wi-Fi, seersucker bathrobes, and private patios or balconies. You'll have no problem staying entertained, either, thanks to the flat-panel TVs and HBO channels. Our hotel rooms also come with DVD players, and you'll enjoy free rentals during your stay.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Shower and tub combination baths
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
- Make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Wall safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- Fresh fruit
- Lorna Doone cookies
- Seersucker bathrobes
- Flat screen television with complimentary HBO
- DVD player with free movie rentals
- Voice mail
- Data port
- Patio or balcony with views of gardens and pool
The Treehouse Restaurant
The Treehouse Restaurant located on-site, offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and provides room, poolside and patio service for a charming outdoor Santa Barbara dining experience. Serving some of your favorite comfort food such as burgers, soups, salads and sandwiches, our State Street restaurant is a nice place to relax and refuel for another day of exploring Santa Barbara. If you're looking for breakfast in Santa Barbara on State Street, treat yourself to cinnamon raisin French toast, corned beef hash and eggs, or a Monterey omelet. Later in the day, savor a ribeye steak, jumbo deep-fried shrimp, or fresh fish of the day. There are plenty of State Street restaurants in Santa Barbara, but few can rival the convenience and comfort of the Treehouse Restaurant.